Creating Opportunities for At-Risk Youth
"thinkFOUNDATION helped me access opportunities & gain skills"
Buying thinkFOUND items helps us do more for the environment & young people.
Produce Sustainable FurnitureMore Info
Reduce waste by reusing & recycling material for furniture production.
58 tonnes of material diverted from landfill and crafted into something new. In over 8 years of operation we have increase this year on year with a total of over 400 tonnes
109 tonnes of CO2e saved by using reclaimed rather than virgin material.
Support At-Risk YouthMore Info
Help those furthest from employment pathways achieve social mobility through work.
384 hours of training in sustainable woodworking given to our community free of charge.
26 young people given work experience, mentoring & career guidance, transferable skills and work/educational opportunities.
Create Employment PathwaysMore Info
Increase diversity in the creative and construction industry.
10,920 hours of paid and meaningful work created for young people not in education, employment or training from the local community.
22 young people gone on to apprenticeships, further education & full time work.
Open to 18-25 year olds living in London looking to develop their employability. To apply or make a referral contact email@example.com
Introduction to the Working EnvironmentLearn More
- Next session Sept 5th, 2022
- Spaces; 8-10 people
- Duration; 1 month training programme; 3 weeks at Project Zero for CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) training, 1 week at thinkFOUND.
Work Experience & TrainingLearn More
- Next dates Jul, Oct, Jan, Mar
- Space; 2 people each session
- Duration; 3 Month programme 4 days at thinkFOUND workshop being involved with every aspect of the enterprise.
Join thinkFOUND On the JobLearn More
- Date; Rolling
- Spaces; 1-2 people
- Duration; rolling. Joining our team working on commissioned projects.
- Current jobs; Parklet for Waltham Forest Council. Meanwhile Space for Westminster City Council, BYUK, Astudio.