Lead Time; 6-8 working daysOur elegant yet durable repurposed stools are made from recycling expired art shipping crates that are made from quality birch ply.
• Sitting heights is 44cm & 72cm (Approx - Inc Stool Top)
• Birch plywood top – 1.8cm (Approx)
• Wood; Ply
• Waxed and oiled finish using natural products from OSMO
• Steel bases finished with a clear or black powder coat
• All Screws included along with felt pad floor protectors, for self assembly of the top
Our stools have been handcrafted to a high standard making our stools strong, stable and able to endure whatever life throws at them. We use a combination of natural oils and waxes that make our table tops resistant to stains and easy to wipe clean.
We make items from reclaimed & recycled materials
To tackle waste, reduce carbon emissions while creating career paths for the next generation improving social mobility, mental health & reducing anti social behaviour. Check out our thinkFOUNDATION.
See our Size Guide for more information.
See our Materials page for more info.
All our colour options are explained here.
Questions? Hopefully they are answered here.