Chopping / Serving Boards | Hardwood
Stunning hardwood chopping / serving boards made from London's Felled Trees. We turn this unique hardwood timber into beautiful functional items with a story that has its roots in London. Bespoke size's can be made. Email email@example.com for a quote.
- Sizes do vary in their size categorization as they are unique pieces but below is a estimated guide:
- Small 20x30cm, Medium 25x35cm, Large 30x40cm; email for custom size
- Thick solid wood board – 3cm (Approx)
- Available Wood; Brown Pippy Oak, Ash, London Plane
- Oiled using 100% FDA approved Mineral Oil
Our chopping / serving boards have been handcrafted to a high standard making them durable and ready to endure whatever life throws at them. We use a combination of FDA approved oils that make the surface easy to wipe clean, child and food safe.
We make items from reclaimed & recycled materialsTo tackle waste, reduce carbon emissions while creating career paths for the next generation improving social mobility, mental health & reducing anti social behaviour. Check out our thinkFOUNDATION.
See our Size Guide for more information.
See our Materials page for more info.
All our colour options are explained here.
Questions? Hopefully they are answered here.