Work with us
Want to join our team? We are always keen to find positive proactive people who want to commit to the principles we stand for. If you are hardworking, take pride in your work and are able to follow instructions then we want to hear from you.
Email yout CV & a covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Joining thinkFOUND’ in the subject header.
- Workshop assistant, work in the workshop assisting us in the making of our products.
- Carpenter (joiner, cabinet, funriture maker), work on projects & in the workshop helping us deliver on quality & function. Past experience essential.
- Facilitator, work on our thinkFOUNDATION programmes. Experience in teaching, social work, health care, working with young people and managing people desirable.
Would you like your organisation to support or partner with us?
We work with a range of clients on Social Value. If you would like us to be apart of your Social Value delivery email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Support thinkFOUND’ in the subject header.
Other ways to support us:
Be our champion; spread the word about who we are and what we do.
Become a volunteer: Looking for a change of career or easing your way back into work? Come volunteer with us and assist in the facilitation of our programme.
Fund us; if you believe in what we do help fund us to do more:
- Donate as an individual or choose us as your company’s benefactor. We can offer team bonding days via your internal CSR strategy.
- Sponsorship; become a sponsor by investing in the Social Enterprise allowing us to expand our reach.
- Product donation. If you are a tool or PPE manufacturer/ seller we'd love to hear from you.
Employ our candidates; make the programme a real stepping-stone into work. We are building a business network for our applicants to follow on with further work experience and possible employment. If you want to take on a young worker we’d love to hear from you.